Jones Lang LaSalle

www.joneslanglasalle.com
  www.joneslanglasalle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

finishing various leasing projects for brokers

Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

Great work environment with strong management leadership. The way Jones Lang LaSalle is able to get employers up to speed is impressive.

Cons

The distribution of work can be confusing. The Internship program is organized, however you are throne many side projects and deadlines that are not quite realistic.

The senior management demonstrates strong leadership and seems to be able to reach all branches and location well. The leasing department is extremely impressive with regards to their teamwork.

555 Other Employee Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle (View Most Recent)

Culture antiquated and driven by testosterone and one female's whims.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

The majority of the staff work well together and several provide exceptional help and direction when needed without complaint.

Cons

The executive admin controls too much in this office due to the "I can't be bothered" attitude of the director and others. Her workplace behavior and inexplicable negative verbal attacks toward others has led to the loss of many would-be great employees without reprimand. I was unable to adequately perform many of my duties due to her refusal to provide me with access to the necessary programs because I was a temporary employee; yet when it was necessary to hire an additional temp due to a regular employees illness, this individual was instantly provided with all the access that she needed and I was terminated almost immediately afterward.

Take an active interest in ALL of your employees, regardless of the amount of money they bring into the company because failing to do so has resulted in the loss of many great, talented people.

Growth is limited.

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in New York, NY

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

JLL offers very generous PTO and medical/dental benefits.

Cons

Not easy to advance if you're not working in the Corporate office.

Offer promotions within the office prior to working with external recruiters to fill the role.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle