Jones Lang LaSalle

www.joneslanglasalle.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

finishing various leasing projects for brokers

Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

Great work environment with strong management leadership. The way Jones Lang LaSalle is able to get employers up to speed is impressive.

Cons

The distribution of work can be confusing. The Internship program is organized, however you are throne many side projects and deadlines that are not quite realistic.

The senior management demonstrates strong leadership and seems to be able to reach all branches and location well. The leasing department is extremely impressive with regards to their teamwork.

589 Other Employee Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle (View Most Recent)

Not recommended except for the inexperienced and the unemployed.

Current Employee - Lease Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Lease Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

The company has a great reputation and deep pockets overall, so it would look great on your resume. They are willing to hire the inexperienced in lease administration and they're always hiring. Very few terminations or lay offs.

Cons

I have never seen a turn over rate quite so high at a corporation. No one seems to be addressing it other than hiring more cannon fodder. I believe the turn over rate is limited to the lease administration department, which is the company's bad neighborhood in an otherwise affluent city. The thin profit margin makes it an unattractive destination for senior management and executives and I'm afraid it shows.

Very Leanly Staffed Organization

Current Employee - IT Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

The IT group offers you complete flexibility in your job as far as when you come into the office (if you even come into the office).

I've received a lot of praise and recognition for my contribution.

Cons

JLL is the most leanly staffed organization I've ever worked at and I've worked at a University before. While flexibility is great, most people work from home and there is very little sense of community, at least in the IT department.

JLL staff has been tasked with increasing revenue by 50% every 5 years...all during an economic downturn where our competitors aren't doing nearly as well. We were successful during the first five and are progressing very well during entering into the 2nd year of the next five. Its unbelievable how leanly staffed we are. This is pervasive and everyone regularly works 10 to 12 hour days. When comp time rolls around the increase pool is 2-3%. This doesn't jive with rewarding employees for their hard work.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle