Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

finishing various leasing projects for brokers

Intern (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

ProsGreat work environment with strong management leadership. The way Jones Lang LaSalle is able to get employers up to speed is impressive.

ConsThe distribution of work can be confusing. The Internship program is organized, however you are throne many side projects and deadlines that are not quite realistic.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe senior management demonstrates strong leadership and seems to be able to reach all branches and location well. The leasing department is extremely impressive with regards to their teamwork.

Positive experience

Facility Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Job advancement opportunities are very good. Cons: Work life balance needs to improve. Advice to Senior Management: Work life balance needs to improve. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunities with global access and a broad range of services.

Associate (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Global company, diversity of services offered, great locations, smart personnel. Cons: Hard to move up when offices are very small, limited amount… Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.