Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Very Leanly Staffed Organization

IT Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

ProsThe IT group offers you complete flexibility in your job as far as when you come into the office (if you even come into the office).

I've received a lot of praise and recognition for my contribution.

ConsJLL is the most leanly staffed organization I've ever worked at and I've worked at a University before. While flexibility is great, most people work from home and there is very little sense of community, at least in the IT department.

Advice to Senior ManagementJLL staff has been tasked with increasing revenue by 50% every 5 years...all during an economic downturn where our competitors aren't doing nearly as well. We were successful during the first five and are progressing very well during entering into the 2nd year of the next five. Its unbelievable how leanly staffed we are. This is pervasive and everyone regularly works 10 to 12 hour days. When comp time rolls around the increase pool is 2-3%. This doesn't jive with rewarding employees for their hard work.

Growth is limited.

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: JLL offers very generous PTO and medical/dental benefits. Cons: Not easy to advance if you're not working in the… Advice to Senior Management: Offer promotions within the office prior to working with external… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Positive experience

Facility Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Job advancement opportunities are very good. Cons: Work life balance needs to improve. Advice to Senior Management: Work life balance needs to improve. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.