Jones Lang LaSalle

www.joneslanglasalle.com

Solid company, needs local stability.

General Manager (Current Employee)

ProsJones Lang LaSalle is a stable company. They do offer room for growth, I've been able to move up regularly over the last few years. I have built many strong relationships with coworkers over the years.

ConsStress level, constant new "initiatives", loyal, high performing senior manager recently was unceremoniously demoted and subsequently left the firm. This is not good for morale at all. "New" leader was introduced via e-mail. Several months into the job, many still have not met the new leader.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor DC region, Senior Manager needs to communicate with employees to really know what is going on. Decision to make a change at the top in our area was a surprise to any employee that wasn't having problems. Feel that person took the blame for other's poor decisions.

Wonderful building block for a career

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: This was a great place to learn and start building a career. The people both in the local office and elsewhere in… Cons: Very long hours at times. Busy season (year-end reporting) can be pretty taxing. 12 hour days were not… Advice to Senior Management: I wasn't around for much of the Staubach integration, so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Rewarding and challenging, but windows for improvement

Executive Assistant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Terrific people - unlike previous companies I've worked for, there is not a single person I actively dislike. The majority of our team are truly… Cons: The corporate office is very disconnected from what work-life is like at the client sites. Communications around benefits and other personnel issues can be short-sighted,… Advice to Senior Management: Remember there are employees outside of Chicago, and try to learn how they work and what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!