Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

A large firm that remains entrepreneurial.

Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsLarge amount of resources at your disposal. Global footprint. Opportunities to contribute and innovate within the firm.

ConsNo real mentorship. Your experience depends on the effectiveness of your manager. No transparency in promotion process. Work life balance is excellent in some teams and very subpar in others.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the quality of the HR team and have them participate in mid year reviews, make sure that managers are doing their jobs and employees are happy. Few opportunities to meet with people in other teams within the company leads to little to no cross selling.

Great company - decent work/life balance and professional development

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Large firm Opportunity to move through and experience different roles Cons: Salaries seem low compared to others Advice to Senior Management: Recognize talent and increase salaries/bonus accordingly Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent work experience.

Intern (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Most of the people who work here are very intelligent and generally hard… Cons: Hard to move up if you don't have any in's. (As in your mom or dad doesn't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.