Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Great company, smart people, below market average pay

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 8 years

ProsAmazing culture, great place to learn and develop, fun atmosphere, smart people. Global aspect is exciting and makes for wonderful networking opportunities. Very "open door" policy - most execs are willing to talk to junior employees.

ConsVery political, below market average salaries, difficult to grow, very silo-ed business units and groups makes for fierce internal competition for revenue.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore diversity in upper management - mostly white males!

A large firm that remains entrepreneurial.

Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Large amount of resources at your disposal. Global footprint. Opportunities… Cons: No real mentorship. Your experience depends on the effectiveness of your manager. No transparency in… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the quality of the HR team and have them participate in mid year reviews, make sure that managers are doing their jobs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company - decent work/life balance and professional development

Senior Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Large firm Opportunity to move through and experience different roles Cons: Salaries seem low compared to others Advice to Senior Management: Recognize talent and increase salaries/bonus accordingly Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.