Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Great opportunities if you have a good manager

Senior Manager, Communications (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsThere were a lot of opportunities to move within the Marketing, Communications and Research function if you're identified as a top performer and you sit in Corporate. Senior leaders were easy to access and career development/performance management was a priority. The environment is highly competitive, which works well for some and is very difficult for others.

ConsWithout a strong manager advocating on your behalf, opportunities to advance would be minimal. Face time still matters, especially when it comes to stretch assignments or being identified as a top performer. The company is constantly adjusting/overhauling organizational and leadership structures which requires employees to be in a constant state of change. This is especially difficult for employees who need consistency.

Advice to Senior ManagementPour more time and effort into building personal relationships with team members. You'll get more engaged and committed employees who will be willing to give discretionary efforts on your behalf.

Solid professional organization

Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the people - the most part they a professional, friendly, and good at what they do lots… Cons: questionable leadership within the HR function some people take themselves, the… Advice to Senior Management: lighten up a bit. It's okay to strive to be the leader in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Jones lang la salle review

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time

Pros: Great benefits and salary potential too Cons: None that I can think of f Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.