Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Review of JLL

Associate Project Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsLearn excellent best practices and a variety of projects types within commercial real estate development/project managment

ConsSome lack of cohesion due to the fact that much of the staff is project based and work either in field offices or spend lots of time outside of the main office.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more visible on a project basis and connect more with employees through in person contact as opposed to videos, frequent emails, and web meetings.

In a state of flux

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good opportunities for certain individuals Cons: Stale senior management. Too much time spent managing up.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Deceptive untrained leadership

Facilities Manager (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Big company with lots of opportunities if you are a… Cons: This company is full or "VPs" that are are trying to rise to the top at any cost. Not only will they bash each other… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to be a manager. Learn people skills and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.