Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Good experience w/ opportunities for advancement

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros-Great work environment in which a strong work ethic was highly valued
-Co-workers were knowledgeable, fun and supportive
-Excellent benefits and good pay

Cons-Competition within JLL was sharp and although work/life balance was preached, it seemed unlikely that anyone would advance significantly without sacrificing their work/life balance.
-The company culture was too heavily slanted toward a "see and be seen" lifestyle for my taste. Advancement was not only a matter of work performance, it was also a matter of whether or not you attended all the company parties, attended the right happy hours, joined the right clubs, participated in all the charity events, etc. Simply put, extroverts will thrive at JLL, but introverts may become dissatisfied.

Advice to Senior ManagementOur department was profitable and managed effectively. I had no complaints regarding upper management.

Solid professional organization

Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the people - the most part they a professional, friendly, and good at what they do lots… Cons: questionable leadership within the HR function some people take themselves, the… Advice to Senior Management: lighten up a bit. It's okay to strive to be the leader in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

save yourself a headache, look elsewhere

Operating Engineer (Current Employee)
Pontiac, MI

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I enjoy my break time, when I get one. Sometimes… Cons: They will make promises they wont keep, get everything in writing or forget it. you will never move up, no matter what they promise you… Advice to Senior Management: Please quit making unrealistic expectations to your clients, we are already overworked , under appreciated and under paid. Quit lowering our wages. We have families… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.