Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

I have worked at JLL more than 10 years and have had a great experience and many growth opportunities.

Finance Director (Current Employee)

ProsCollaborative environment with great people at all levels. Willingness to share ideas and best practices to help peers. Ethical, client centric culture.

ConsIn every company there are some inefficient processes, bad managers, imperfect tools, and JLL is no exception. Employees have the opportunity to be part of the solution, but sometimes it's a very long evolution.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow for more focus, instead of so heavily leveraging employees to do multiple roles. Especially at senior levels where speed of decisions can be so critical.

Solid professional organization

Human Resources Business Partner (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the people - the most part they a professional, friendly, and good at what they do lots… Cons: questionable leadership within the HR function some people take themselves, the… Advice to Senior Management: lighten up a bit. It's okay to strive to be the leader in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Jones lang la salle review

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time

Pros: Great benefits and salary potential too Cons: None that I can think of f Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.