I have worked at JLL more than 10 years and have had a great experience and many growth opportunities.

Current Employee - Finance Director
Current Employee - Finance Director

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time

Pros

Collaborative environment with great people at all levels. Willingness to share ideas and best practices to help peers. Ethical, client centric culture.

Cons

In every company there are some inefficient processes, bad managers, imperfect tools, and JLL is no exception. Employees have the opportunity to be part of the solution, but sometimes it's a very long evolution.

Allow for more focus, instead of so heavily leveraging employees to do multiple roles. Especially at senior levels where speed of decisions can be so critical.

Other Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Watch out for the Upper Management----run away!

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than a year

Pros

leaving in the afternoons and going to get a drink

Cons

gosh where do i begin, simply put, dont interview w/ this poorly run company and terrible CEO....ugh....about face, 180, look far far away from this place

if i only read these reviews, i would never have walked in that door

save yourself a headache, look elsewhere

Current Employee - Operating Engineer  in  Pontiac, MI
    Current Employee - Operating Engineer in Pontiac, MI

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I enjoy my break time, when I get one. Sometimes I have to work through my lunch.

Cons

They will make promises they wont keep, get everything in writing or forget it. you will never move up, no matter what they promise you at the interview, and you can never transfer or be promoted. They don't give raises, and they reduce your pay each renewal of contract. They longer you stay the less you make.

Please quit making unrealistic expectations to your clients, we are already overworked , under appreciated and under paid. Quit lowering our wages. We have families to support. I am looking for a new job. At this rate, if I stay longer I may have to pay you to work here.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!