Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Smart, Hardworking Team

Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsCo-workers are smart and dedicated to their work. Clients were typically top-notch ranging from DoD to class-A institutions. Managers were empathetic. Good work was well recognized. Office space was very new.

ConsClient work was often repetitive and had little opportunity for creativity. Although the office was new and well designed, the overall feeling was corporate and impersonal. Company culture and brand was low.

Good experience w/ opportunities for advancement

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Great work environment in which a strong work ethic was… Cons: -Competition within JLL was sharp and although work/life balance was preached, it seemed unlikely that anyone would advance significantly without sacrificing their work/life balance. -The company… Advice to Senior Management: Our department was profitable and managed effectively. I had no… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have worked at JLL more than 10 years and have had a great experience and many growth opportunities.

Finance Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time

Pros: Collaborative environment with great people at all levels. Willingness to share… Cons: In every company there are some inefficient processes, bad managers, imperfect tools, and JLL is no exception.… Advice to Senior Management: Allow for more focus, instead of so heavily leveraging employees to do multiple… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.