There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Disappointment

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Unified team work, fairly priced health benefits, highly intelligent and hard-working employees

Cons

Very limited oppportunity for growth; salary stagnation; demands for more responsibility without the salary increase or promotion despite achieements unless you are already a senior executive. Senior executives continue to receive promotions and raises.

Advice to Management

Provide the basic reward and incentive with decent raises and promotions instead of saying a title doesn't exist make the title fit the appropriate position.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great firm... But.

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

At Jones Lang LaSalle, you will work with some of the smartest, hardest-working, most ethical people in the real estate industry. It's a great place to acquire new skills, hone existing skills, build relationships and challenge oneself.

Cons

However, because the company is flush with (younger) talent, and the real estate industry as a whole is stagnant, the organization lacks opportunties for personal and professional growth. It may be different in other areas of the organization, but in my area, the Managing Director level (and above) fail to understand the shifting internal and external landscape.

2. Love my job

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Where else could I get to work with some of the best people in the industry who are focused on clients who are the leaders in their respective industries in the world. Every day is a new challenge.

Cons

There's nothing that I would consider a "con". There are the normal challenges that you have in any other company where people and clients are involved but that's the nature of a client focused business.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle