Jones Lang LaSalle

www.joneslanglasalle.com
  www.joneslanglasalle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Under paid and under appreciated

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

Coffee maker and snack machines were usually the highlight of my day- worst company I've ever worked for. In the beginning the benefits sounded really great.

Cons

Extremely abusive management. This company didn't just leave a bad taste in my mouth- they broke laws! They were very focused on finding out my age to the point of flat out asking me repeatedly and what country club my parents were members of. Once I disclosed that I wasn't from the same economic background that ALL of my coworkers were raised in, I was outcasted and management immediately stripped me of my benefits and the abuse kick started. Bonus time came and went and I was offered 80% less then all of my coworkers, I guess poor people don't need money as much as rich people. Then when the bonus did show up it was 60% of what was stated that I would get. When mentioned to my boss- he brushed it off as "not his responsibility". All of my vacation days that I had earned where denied when I requested to use them. So were the FEW days that I requested to work from home. A benefit that my peers really took advantage of. Some only came in once a week. I only wanted 3 days for the month. The boss regularly pulled employees into his office and was loudly making fun of me and the only African American girl in our department. One time they didn't even have the decency to attempt to hide it, my boss flat out laughed in my face when I requested to attend an out of town convention for career advancement. Which my peers consistently were encouraged to participate in. I also made mention of going to school at night to earn a higher degree and my boss advised me to quit school and focus on making a career out of the 50k they were paying me. I quit working for JLL which is exactly what they were hoping for I'm sure. Now I'm with a great company that pays me substantially better and appreciates my contributions. I'm a top performer in my career field. It's a shame that JLL didn't foster an environment where I could prove my abilities.
Leadership- if I wanted to I could sue for mistreatment.
Potential hires- Unless you were raised with a silver spoon in your mouth or you are willing to be the punch line to all of their nasty jokes- steer clear of JLL. The wounds have still not healed.

Fire your department presidents and hr leadership and start all over. You are going to sink in lawsuits if you continue to allow abuse to happen. I'm very surprised that the government would even do business with such an abusive company.

551 Other Employee Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle (View Most Recent)

Great people

Current Employee - Transaction Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Transaction Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Corp leadership dedicated to talented staff.

Cons

Corporate Solutions is limited in career growth for TAS

Pay more,

Its been fair, I've worked directly for JLL for 2 years and I have yet to understand what the company is about.

Current Employee - Facilities Coordinator
    Current Employee - Facilities Coordinator

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Good Networking opportunities
    -Opportunities to transfer within accounts

Cons

-Salary increase just a mediocre 3 %
    -No consistent acknowledgement from Team Account
    -Non-Salary employees no bonuses
    -No response from anyone when applying for a job internally.
    -Hiring/Interview is a long process, almost a month before you actually get hired on or interviewed.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle