Jones Lang LaSalle

www.joneslanglasalle.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Great company if you don't mind it being leasing-centeric

Former Employee - Research Analyst
Former Employee - Research Analyst

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers; everyone is welcoming, friendly, and professional. Lots of opportunity for internal growth.

Cons

It's a brokerage, so obviously emphasis is on the leasing team. The leasing team ("Markets") is sort of like the cool kids and don't often mingle beyond their department. They're not unfriendly, but they form their own clique.

Wouldn't hurt to give credit when due to the "support" teams

595 Other Employee Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle (View Most Recent)

I think that this company must very by location because I can tell you that the corporate office in SF is terrible.

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Some employees are great but they are few and far between.

Cons

As a former EA I can tell you that the administrative team is treated like crap. Company is known for playing horrible wages and having bad broker splits.
    Super negative environment that works you death w no perks.
    In the time I was in this office literally 112 people left (60 person office).
    Brokers very in personalities but they are all out for themselves at the day.

Regional CEO is elitist and clueless.
    Would rather beg on the street than work there again, seriously.
    Especially now that I'm with a great company I can see how poorly the company treats people.

Recognize all members of staff, stop
    ignoring turn over issues, stop the drama.

Great place to work if you come prepared

Former Employee - Strategic Sourcing Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Strategic Sourcing Manager in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Benefits of a large organization. Many clients in various industries means there is always opportunity to change and grow, assuming you can navigate the politics.

Cons

Not really a place where you can 'fake it till you make it'. Lack of industry knowledge or coming in short handed in terms of skills for a particular job role is a severe hindrance. Lack of both and you won't survive the myriad environmental factors that always show up.Culture is determined by the client as much if not more than JLL. Not adviseable for employees with young families if you want to spend much time with them for a few years (and it helps if your partner is a stay-at-home partner.)

Procuring a new client with less than 70% incumbents and limited visibility to client's project costs in the managed area? Expect turnover in the client leadership team within the first year unless you install a seasoned team that already knows JLL including systems and resources. Learning JLL, the client, and negotiating the new environment is extremely challenging.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle