Jones Lang LaSalle
www.joneslanglasalle.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Just Another Juggernaut

Operating Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIt's a large firm with multiple lines of business across the entire real estate field. It's not just a property management firm, or a brokerage, or a real estate consulting firm. It's everything wrapped up into one.

Cons(see above) The firm is too damn big and corporate. My e-mail box is loaded with JLL spam and none of it is relevant to my position as a union operating engineer.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize that the culture of the "ground pounders" in building ops (Engineers, Porters, Guards) is different from the ultra-corporate culture of the rest of the firm and that failure to recognize this fact is a huge barrier to getting people on the bottom of the food chain to really buy into the firm and take ownership.

Respectable global company

Senior Analyst (Former Employee)
    Bedminster, NJ

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Jones Lang LaSalle had a great benefit package. I didn't realize it at… Cons: If you worked onsite for a client you advancement opportunity are significantly limited. Also, a… Advice to Senior Management: Try and focus more on promoting within. I left the company… More

Too many people drinking the cool aid.....compensation is more complicated than it needs to be for salery bonus pros,

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros: Smart people, prestigeous clients, good benefits Cons: Overly complicated comp structure called IPMP. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it simple.....make comp morfe transperant and less subjective. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jones Lang LaSalle.

Worked for Jones Lang LaSalle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jones Lang LaSalle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jones Lang LaSalle CEO Colin Dyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Jones Lang LaSalle employees.