Jones Lang LaSalle

www.joneslanglasalle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle

Good place to get started and learn the industry

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Financial Analyst in London, England (UK)

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

There are great opportunities to immerse yourself in the property industry.

Cons

Low starting pay, however if you commit to a career path with JLL it will pay off in the long run.

I found little guidance on how to move forward once I had completed my job requirements. That is, getting constructive criticism and learning about how to grow myself as an employee out of my position.

576 Other Employee Reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle (View Most Recent)

Good opportunity to further your career

Former Employee - Investment Surveyor in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Investment Surveyor in London, England (UK)

I worked at Jones Lang LaSalle

Pros

Excellent CV entry & contacts.

Cons

I have heard even senior management admit that staff are only paid 90% of their market value, the remaining remuneration is the value of contacts made. While this may well be true, it can be very frustrating for younger professionals, and promotional prospects are very much hit & miss depending on the department. Leaving the company then retrurning was seen by many as the fastest route to promotion. All in all, still an element of "the old boy network" syndrome with this employer.

Reward junior professionals more and remove the need to leave, or threaten to leave, in order to gain promotion.

Un internat excitant ! Exciting internship!

Current Employee - Analyste stagiaire d'été in Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Analyste stagiaire d'été in Paris (France)

I have been working at Jones Lang LaSalle as an intern (less than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Meneur sur le marché. De nombreuses affectations excitantes. Un environnement de travail très sympathique. Un très bon équilibre entre vie privée et vie professionnelle. Une bonne culture d'entreprise.

Leader in the market. Lot of exciting assignments. Very nice working environment. Great work/life balance. Good cop orate culture.

Cons

Une promotion peut dépendre du temps que vous passez à travailler pour une entreprise, pas sur vos performances... cela peut être néfaste à l'équipe entière.

Promotion may be based on how long you are working for the company and not on your performances….can be bad for the entire team.

There are newer employer reviews for Jones Lang LaSalle