Joonbug.com

Joonbug.com

One of the worst places I have ever worked in

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsIf you don't have any bills to pay and can afford to pay to work basically- it may be good to get your foot in the door for events, public relations, networking in the nightlife industry. BEST for internships... not for full-time. You can find much better elsewhere!

Consno organization, no human resources, no one seems to know what is going on... ever. The office is not united- some people barely know if others work there or not- very strange and so are the owners. They place ads for event managers every week and have multiple interviews every week.
These poor people thought they would be hired for full time positions. They have the people go out to nightclubs and bring their friends or other people out, and many times will not reimburse them or pay them as promised. Also, about 80% of the people that you may see working there- are all INTERNS (working for free) It's a major scam!!! Biggest show of smoke and mirrors I've ever experienced.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet an office manager. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Stop LYING!

Marketing Intern

Intern (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Joonbug.com

Pros: Young and honest company. The company operates under a "work hard play hard" attitude. Full… Cons: Sometimes the tasks being asked of are kind of tedious and can be done in a… Advice to Senior Management: Day to day goals and deadlines should be further implemented to streamline… More

Most ill-managed company I've ever worked for

Marketer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Joonbug.com full-time

Pros: -Flexible/late-morning work schedule. -Not very difficult work, just requires very long… Cons: -Often demands uncompensated overtime, so many employees end up receiving less than minimum wage per hour. -Disorangized and often bickering family management -High turnover -Many female employees complain… Advice to Senior Management: VERY important: please hold meetings before telling employees to do things! I had good relations with the CFO and CTO, but the rest of the management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Joonbug.com.

Worked for Joonbug.com? Contribute to the Community!