Jordan Hospital
www.jordanhospital.org Plymouth , MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A good place to train taking into consideration the area and region in general.

Medical Student In Training (Former Employee)
Amman (Jordan)

I worked at Jordan Hospital as an intern for less than a year

ProsHas a generally friendly atmosphere to train. Good health care quality for Jordan. Helpful staff and willing to take the time to teach and help you out.

ConsNot exactly world class health care. Some managerial bureaucracy and sometimes knowing someone gets things that can't be done done. Some physicians are purely materialistic.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on keeping the better physician, not the one who gets you more revenue. Solve managerial bureaucracy issues. Get some new young blood into management.

Just a Horrible Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jordan Hospital full-time

Pros: Friendly staff and support in the ranks. Cons: Management is HORRIBLE. I suffered from cancer while working there and they insisted I not take too much time off..... Constant backbiting between… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees as the valuable assets they are and stop using fear as a primary motivator. I would not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stellar Patient Care....Incompetent Senior Leadership

Director/Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Jordan Hospital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Over all patient care is okay but has gone down hill due to the low staff… Cons: Senior leadership is young, inexperienced and clueless. The entire senior leadership at Jordan Hospital are former employees of the Caritas system (Now Steward Health) and… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves so that qualified and ethical leaders can run the organization and continue to make it a great organization to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Jordan Hospital.

Worked for Jordan Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jordan Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Jordan Hospital employees.