Jorge Scientific

The work is extremely rewarding and the management is very supportive.

ProsThe company has better than average salary ranges, and the medical, dental, and vision plans are among the national average. It's a small company where everyone knows you, and they seem to care.

ConsA few of the managers are in positions over their level of expertise. Decisions are made hastily at times without all the information, which has caused a negative effect among the employees lowering morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen asking for feedback from employees, ensure notes are written down and that someone actually addresses each and every concern. More fact-finding should be done prior to initiating disciplinary or equal rights actions.

Working At Jorge

Creative Design and Graphic Arts Manager (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

I worked at Jorge Scientific full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Extremely interesting people, opportunity to be creative, appreciated for my… Cons: Company at the whim of Government contracts which are unstable Advice to Senior Management: Get out there and talk to the customers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Used to be good company... Now a joke

Proposal Shop (Former Employee) Crystal City, VA

I worked at Jorge Scientific full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good salary ranges, and the medical plans were above average. Cons: Senior Management is Senior Mangement $$ focused No Loyalty to long… Advice to Senior Management: Replace all of the Senior Management (VP level) No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jorge Scientific.

Worked for Jorge Scientific? Contribute to the Community!