Journal Register
www.journalregister.com Yardley, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Difficult company to work with

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Torrington, CT

I worked at Journal Register full-time for more than a year

ProsLots of great people to work with and meet through community ties.

ConsNo communication, deceptive practices to employees and clients. The management cuts circulation without letting employees or advertisers know but continue to charge the same rates for less circulation.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the "feet on the street". We hear what the public is saying and what they would like to see (pay for) in your publications.

Micromanaged stressful company

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Journal Register full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great co-workers who try to support each other! Cons: Can't make up their minds as to what product we are selling today. One day you will be saying your product is better then… Advice to Senior Management: Stop micromanaging employees and give them better training and make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to work

I have been working at Journal Register full-time

Pros: Good company culture, opportunities for advancement Cons: Newspaper industry is not stable More

There are newer reviews on Journal Register.

Worked for Journal Register? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Journal Register reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Journal Register CEO John Paton. All reviews posted anonymously by Journal Register employees.