Juicy Couture
www.juicycouture.com Arleta, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Confident corporate, with minimal outlook for future

Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Juicy Couture full-time for more than 5 years

ProsReally amazing company that cares about its associates. Great incentives and eager to make employees satisfied. Training is thorough with step by step processes. Very brand oriented and offer an AMAZING a discount you won't find at any other retailer! Friendly environment and ultra girly, company takes pride in itself with product, people and training techniques. Generally quality product, will last for years. Thrive on great customer service.

ConsRequire experience to move up, some people have stayed for years and not made moves vertically with the company, upper management does not take sufficient time to asses training for progression. A bit behind on current trends. Probably one of the only "high-end" brands that Don't participate in Fashion Shows, At All! Difficult to cut out the "non performing" associates.
Recent changes in corporate have made little advancement in progression of brand, for example, allocation of product isn't accurate, communication is often minimal or last minute. VP's aren't educated on product, they only run the numbers.Rely too much on LY and don't set adjustments for future business.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more time to train your managers to move up! VPs need to know the product AND the numbers to make accurate progression.

Supervisor

I have been working at Juicy Couture for less than a year

Pros: Discount, friendly employees, great customers, great management, great hours and… Cons: Nothing y'all are doing a great job Advice to Senior Management: Do a trial run on your supervisors before you hire… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible management

I have been working at Juicy Couture

Pros: Great discount and cute product Cons: Horrible upper management. Very gossipy and catty.Upper management thinks they're… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Juicy Couture.

Worked for Juicy Couture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Juicy Couture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Juicy Couture CEO LeAnn Nealz. All reviews posted anonymously by Juicy Couture employees.