Juicy Couture
www.juicycouture.com Arleta, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Exactly what I expected

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Juicy Couture

ProsNot difficult work, fun to try on the jewelry during down time, fun to put outfits together, understanding management. My manager would tell me that customers would say I was helpful and she was really encouraging.

ConsCompletely mindless, on your feet for a 9 hour shift, no compensation. We would have goals of what type of retail to sell and would be pressured throughout the shift to focus on that certain product.

Advice to Senior ManagementI actually really liked my manager and assistant managers while I was in Hawaii. They were really nice and only got irritated when sales associates would talk to each other or lean on the jewelry display and look sloppy.

No stress! Great pay! Incredible environment

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Juicy Couture

Pros: No stress! Tasks are realistic and enough time and manpower is provided to execute. … Cons: Quality issues with products (especially tracksuits and jewerly). Corporate management… Advice to Senior Management: Your field support is behind you. Find true leaders to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working for Juicy Couture

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Juicy Couture

Pros: Well compensated. Amazing bonus structure. Fun and happy environment. Luxury… Cons: Communication with corporate partners is non-existent. Great lack of value… Advice to Senior Management: Stop micromanaging. Senior management must change their behaviors and create… More

There are newer reviews on Juicy Couture.

Worked for Juicy Couture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Juicy Couture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Juicy Couture CEO LeAnn Nealz. All reviews posted anonymously by Juicy Couture employees.