Exactly what I expected

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Juicy Couture

Pros

Not difficult work, fun to try on the jewelry during down time, fun to put outfits together, understanding management. My manager would tell me that customers would say I was helpful and she was really encouraging.

Cons

Completely mindless, on your feet for a 9 hour shift, no compensation. We would have goals of what type of retail to sell and would be pressured throughout the shift to focus on that certain product.

Advice to Management

I actually really liked my manager and assistant managers while I was in Hawaii. They were really nice and only got irritated when sales associates would talk to each other or lean on the jewelry display and look sloppy.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. No stress! Great pay! Incredible environment

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Juicy Couture

Pros

No stress! Tasks are realistic and enough time and manpower is provided to execute. Salary is great and they offer good benefits. Incredible environment to work in - fun!

Cons

Quality issues with products (especially tracksuits and jewerly). Corporate management very unstable and turnover from the DM level up is rampant!

Advice to Management

Your field support is behind you. Find true leaders to lead Juicy and the mangers and staff will certainly carry the brand.

2. Working for Juicy Couture

Current Employee - Store Manager
    Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Juicy Couture

Pros

Well compensated. Amazing bonus structure. Fun and happy environment. Luxury environment with a whimsical twist.

Cons

Communication with corporate partners is non-existent. Great lack of value in the employees. Organizational culture is depressing. Lack of structure.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging. Senior management must change their behaviors and create a positive environment. Juicy is loosing talent due to value.