There are newer employer reviews for Juicy Couture

Truly for Girls Who Like Stuff!

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Walnut Creek, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Juicy Couture

Pros

My experience with Juicy Couture was truly one of the most pleasurable retail experiences I've had. I loved the culture, structure, and of course, the product. I love Juicy!

Cons

My only real "con" was that I wish that there were more hours available when I was employed with the company. Of course, a lack of hours is never solely the fault of the company itself. It's not fiscally responsible to just grant hours in order to appease your employees. It's a more complicated formula with a lot of variables that determines the amount of hours allotted to each location.

Advice to Management

Attempt to hire better qualified sales associates--consistently. To be honest, the initial group that started when I did were absolutely amazing. We were a driven, customer service oriented staff that sought to maximize sales and grow the business. However, shortly thereafter, the staff dynamic changed as new associates were hired on. They didn't quite fit the "Juicy" mold, so to speak.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Once amazing company to work for became nightmare

Current Employee - Assistant Manager- Juicy Couture in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager- Juicy Couture in Houston, TX

I have been working at Juicy Couture

Pros

Amazing atmosphere in store, great cloths, strong discount, good marketing.

Cons

Company used to be a name you could be proud to work for. Intelligent and caring upper management, District Manager who was supportive and willing to put the time and effort into seeing you grow as a manager. Company took a wrong turn about 1- 1 1/2 years ago...poor quality and dispensable employees. All in all the company is taking a nose dive into bargain basement product while still charging $400 for a purse that will fall apart.

Advice to Management

Your employees are the reason you are in business, cherish them like they were your children. Understand that people work for people, not slave drivers who could not care less if you were replaced.

Very good place to work

Former Employee - Merchandising Assistant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Merchandising Assistant in New York, NY

I worked at Juicy Couture

Pros

Very friendly people, organized, and managers were very motivating.

Cons

Not enough open positions for advancement

Advice to Management

More reviews and responsibilities for workers to grow.