Pretty good company that's getting better

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

- They are patient through the training program and when you start getting on projects bein very willing to help new people learn, this can't be said for other consulting firms that often times just throw you to the wolves.
- competitive starting salary
- good benefits
- good opportunities for growth
- fun group of people that you will enjoy working with, this pretty much applies from the top down

Cons

- there are times when coming off of training that it can take a little while to be put full time on a project, but this can be hit or miss
- the training can be different from office to office

- standardize the training more so that from office to office all employees have the same opportunities

Other Reviews for Junction Solutions, Inc.

they are growing

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc.

Pros

* very little red tape - filing expenses and time couldn't be easier!
    * chances to grow - plenty of infrastructure needs to be built. An enterprising person can go out and do it.
    * formal training program - terrific for a young consultant

Cons

* lack of structure can make it difficult to stay staffed
    * limited in-house business expertise. strategy seems to be driven by technologists

Work hard/play hard

Current Employee - Consulting Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Consulting Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc.

Pros

Flexible work environment, good pay, plenty of room for career advancement (either horizontally or vertically). Most importantly to me, is I feel like I am given "enough rope to hang myself". You have little micromanagement, and as long as you are doing a good job, additional responsibilities will be given you if you ask for them.

Cons

Poor benefits aside from salary (typical of a consulting company). Interdepartmental rivalries and bickering are common place. Little company direction information flows down from above.

Share more about the company. The lack of information about how the company is doing engenders a feeling of caution amonst those that are not "in the know". More PTO would be nice, for those with long tenures as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Junction Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Junction Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!