Junction Solutions, Inc.

www.junctionsolutions.com

Work hard/play hard

Consulting Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsFlexible work environment, good pay, plenty of room for career advancement (either horizontally or vertically). Most importantly to me, is I feel like I am given "enough rope to hang myself". You have little micromanagement, and as long as you are doing a good job, additional responsibilities will be given you if you ask for them.

ConsPoor benefits aside from salary (typical of a consulting company). Interdepartmental rivalries and bickering are common place. Little company direction information flows down from above.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare more about the company. The lack of information about how the company is doing engenders a feeling of caution amonst those that are not "in the know". More PTO would be nice, for those with long tenures as well.

Experience at Junction Solutions, LLC

Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Junction Solutions, Inc.

Pros: The company and all staff are very young. There is… Cons: Employees must be respected by the senior staff. Advice to Senior Management: Be open minded. Permit employees to speak up their mind.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor communicators

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Junction Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Benefits were ok, nothing special Cons: Communication was non-existing, poor when performed No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Junction Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Junction Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!