Juniper Networks

www.juniper.net
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Juniper Networks

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Westford, MA
Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Westford, MA

I worked at Juniper Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great money, very flexible and the people were great

Cons

Company sells remote access software but do not like employees working from home. Sometimes the managers are hypocrites.

Believe in your employees and stop the BS..management full of themselves

952 Other Employee Reviews for Juniper Networks (View Most Recent)

Not a bad place to get your hands dirty

I worked at Juniper Networks

Pros

Up and coming competitor to Cisco. Alot of newer technology available at your hands. Company making investments to ensure its long term future.

Cons

Upper management disorganized. Some management decisions dont make sense at all

Great case study on how to run a company into the ground. So bad I wrote a JNPR white paper to refer to on my new role.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Juniper Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are still some really good engineers and sales people at Juniper, but they will all be gone in a few months.

Cons

Worst IT department I have ever seen. Constant problem with virus and malware getting into the company. IT is useless in these cases, and will blank the employees hard drive. Network constantly going down. (Yes, this is supposed to be a network security company.)

How many VPs of HR do you need? Just curious? Because I counted 6-7. Dozens of HR Directors.

Bloated accross the board in every department except engineering. Good people leaving every day. Bad people getting promoted.

Juniper has nearly 100 VPs and around 900+ directors. The company has fewer than 10000 employees. You do the math.

Security BU is a wreck.

Leave. Just LEAVE.

(Thanks Kevin, for being the first. Oh, and thanks CMO for leaving as well. Back to another dead company I see.)

Senior managmenet is all from (with very very few expections) from dying companies.

For years, Juniper's CMO was a person who came in from Nortel. Are you kidding me??!?!?!?
    Kids, why don't you all take a look at Nortel stock right now, OK?

There are newer employer reviews for Juniper Networks