Juniper Networks

www.juniper.net

My view on juniper's security product lines

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

ProsI've been working on security products for 10 years at juniper. It gave me great experience in how to design highly scalable, highly available firewalls.

ConsIt seems the company leadership team put product integration as top priority after aquiring netscreen. Therefore it slowed down on real innovations for security products. It is now facing big challenge from new players e.g. startup companies like paloalto networks who pioneered next gen firewall etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter a new product line was added through acquisition, integration with other existing technologies originally designed for other products may not be the beet strategy. At least, it has to also focus on true innovation!

Current work doesn't help to build your engineering career.

Senior Staff Engineer (Current Employee) Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Juniper Networks full-time for less than a year

Pros: With a bigger company more resources are available. Cons: Still stuck with old OS and tools. Advice to Senior Management: Update to current age OS and tools to attrack more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Juniper Networks

Pros: Nice pay, flexible work schedule Cons: Nothing found until the end of intern More

There are newer reviews on Juniper Networks.

Worked for Juniper Networks? Contribute to the Community!