Juristaff
www.juristaff.com Philadelphia, PA

A great company culture and a tremendoulsy talented group of employees

Manager, Client Services (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsThe list is long. The liist is good. The owners are highly involved in the company and they work hard. They give respect to all employees and everyone is treated fair. I give them credit, they do not hire stupid people. Everyone gets along, they joke, they laugh, and they work hard and play hard. There is respect. The two owners have an open door policy and they are available. Company paid lunches every week. Very up to date software, beautiful offices, bonuses for hard work. They are fun and they figured out that is what makes good employees tick. They have fantastic benefits and they pay the majority of all benefits. Strong package. Also, they pay weekly, which is unheard of. And if there is ever a problem, they fix it immediately. Staff meetings daily and everyone is in the loop. The owners "get it". There are many good things to come out of this company, not because it is a hot industry, but because of the employees and their philosophies. Bravo! Also they have a principal of ethics and you don't see that often, very rare.

ConsI can not come up with any con for this company. They are in growth mode. You want to go the extra mile for them because there is reward and they flat out tell you- you are amazing (when you do amazing stuff). My only con is myself. I was offered another position that would further advance my career- and looking back, I made a mistake, but it was a pure pleasure working for a company that "gets it"... and I wish I never left.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I miss working with each of you. I have worked for small and large companies and in different parts of the country and I can say this group works very well together.

Terrible experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Juristaff

Pros: If the company had a cohesive strategy it could grow. Cons: No leadership or communication within the company. Advice to Senior Management: If you want a team, actually work to build the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Entry Level opportunity to get your feet wet

Administrative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Juristaff

Pros: While in college or out of college it is a decent job with flexibility and managers there to help. Administrative work is not difficult.… Cons: Small company. Not much advancement. Get used to doing the same thing over… Advice to Senior Management: Allow opportunity for personal grow. More
There are newer reviews on Juristaff.

Worked for Juristaff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Juristaff reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Juristaff CEO Cynthia Towers. All reviews posted anonymously by Juristaff employees.