Just Born

www.justborn.com

Great place to work. Great company feel. Old habbits die hard.

Intern (Former Employee)

ProsGreat friendly atmosphere. Hard work is well recognized. Lots of "low hanging fruit" just waiting for someone with initiative. The place is improving rapidly.

ConsWith everyone up to their ears in work, it is often difficult to find help. People have disagreements on priorities. A lot of more experienced workers have ideas but have given up on trying to be heard .

Advice to Senior ManagementLook to your operatiors for ideas. If you determine those are bad ideas, give them feedback. Include operators in the improvement process. Stick to perfecting the production of your core products.

Great place to work...just needs to develop and grow its people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bethlehem, PA

I worked at Just Born full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: This company is a family-oriented organization that has a unique culture or open-door management and family relationship values. … Cons: The slow career growth potential and often under-resourced environments make it difficult… Advice to Senior Management: Find unique ways to foster career/educational growth within the organization and make sure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just Born, Inc

Instrument Tech (Former Employee) Bethlehem, PA

I worked at Just Born full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Wonderful public image, family oriented leadership, A good office culture,… Cons: Benefits good, little personal growth, ok time off policies. Advice to Senior Management: Consider the effects decisions have on former employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Just Born.

Worked for Just Born? Contribute to the Community!