Just Education
www.justeducation.com 500 to 999 Employees

Interesting, with opportunities to learn more about teaching

Education/Operations Assistant (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

ProsThere is a variation in work scope, which includes admin work, relief teaching, setting of worksheets, carrying out of enrichment lessons, although the majority is admin work.
Many branches, convenient.

ConsThe working hours are not the typical office work hours. I had to work from 1pm to 9pm on Thursday and Fridays, so not much time to go out with friends.

Monotonous

I have been working at Just Education

Pros: Flexible hours, friendly working environment and rather relaxing job Cons: Need to work on weekends and may get abit stressful… More

Stingy management

Programmer Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Just Education full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good working colleagues. A big family working together. Many different branches, convenient… Cons: Stingy management. The yearly increment they give is pathetic, makes employees feel the work they input are not worthwhile. keep thinking of cutting cost at… Advice to Senior Management: Put yourselves in your staff's shoe. Although behind every boss and management's mind is profit and management, take care of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Just Education.

Worked for Just Education? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Just Education reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Just Education employees.