There are newer employer reviews for Just Energy

Lots of opportunity but questionable integrity.

Former Employee - Manager in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Manager in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I worked at Just Energy full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Loved the people I worked with

Cons

Leadership has no expressed vision, values or goals.

Advice to Management

Create a compelling future and move to a more respectable marketing model, away from pressure sales.

Other Employee Reviews for Just Energy

1. Customer Service

Pros

It was a pleasure working with Just Energy. It's a great place to learn about the energy market

Cons

You need to be quick on your feet and know your stuff or else you will get left behind.

2. Sales door to door

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Just Energy full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked in the Etobicoke office. My interview with the office manager was great. She was very friendly and funny. She answered all my questions I had regarding the position. I was offered the position. My training was very interesting and very informative. John who is the Boss for the Just Energy made the whole class laugh and really gave a motivating speech about his experience with Just Energy. We did a test which was very boring and long. Luckily, I passed and shortly after I was given a badge and went into the field with a guy named Shaian. He is really good at sales. He was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. I worked for about three days and realized it was not for me. I wish I was good at sales because the people I worked with were so nice and everyone got alone and made me feel good. I called to thank miss Ona for the opportunity. I would tell my friends to work for Just Energy the people are great.

Cons

I dont like sales. The hours were very long and it was commisiion.

Advice to Management

Keep up what you are doing! Maybe offer Salary pay. Great team a lot of Energy and smiles.