JustAnswer

www.justanswer.com

Growing company with great opportunities, going through growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe number one reason to work here is the people -- the percentage of brilliant and talented people that are actually fun to work with is the highest of any start up most of us have worked at before. And this is true not only for the geeks in engineering, but at every level and department. The second reason is the opportunity for company growth -- its exciting to work for a small company that's making money -- and the career growth that comes along with constant changes. opportunities.

ConsThere have been some bumps over the last year as management has had to adjust to being a bigger company, improve communication and transparency and the CEO needs to adjust to trusting his management team rather than trying to call all the shots.

Advice to Senior ManagementArticulate vision and plan better to the whole company. Then give the employees more freedom so they can execute based on the vision and plan without looking over their shoulder every 5 minutes.

Frustrating

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at JustAnswer full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits Good business idea with an opportunity to really help… Cons: Weak management: centralized, controlling, secretive, inexperienced, demoralizing Will not invest in… Advice to Senior Management: Hire an experienced COO to bring some operational, organizational, and motivational leadership to the company Hold management accountable Listen to the people you hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

JustAnswer has a terrific business model and is a great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at JustAnswer full-time

Pros: JustAnswer has a terrific business model. It provides answers from professionals to a lot of people who otherwise would not be able to afford it,… Cons: As some of the reviewers have already posted on here, JustAnswer has a tendency to try to go too fast for its own good, which… Advice to Senior Management: Try to slow down and put in the time to get the details right. Be willing to spend more money to improve the architecture, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JustAnswer.

Worked for JustAnswer? Contribute to the Community!