Kärcher
www.karcher.com Winnenden, Germany 500 to 999 Employees

Good job

Denver, CO

I have been working at Kärcher full-time for more than a year

ProsKarcher North America provides a great work environment. The overall culture is very friendly and open. It is a solid team environment.

ConsThere seems to be a lack opportunities for upward mobility. Often told superiors are very happy with the results of my work, but fail to see it grow into new opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest to management to let employee know what their vision for the career path of an employee looks like. Work together to be on the same page.

Overall a Great Company

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Englewood, CO

I worked at Kärcher full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: At the time I was employed, the company was going through the transitional pains of being purchased and combined with multiple other newly acquired companies.… Cons: Company not willing to adjust salary to market expectations in general. If you're hired on at a good place, then you're set. Otherwise you'll be… Advice to Senior Management: Hold onto your good people! Great people make great companies and you really need to embrace that.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Incompetent and Unprofessional Management

Englewood, CO

I have been working at Kärcher

Pros: -Pay and Benefits are ok. Cons: -The HR department does not look out for the employee. Most of HR is unapproachable. -I was told once by management that "people are… Advice to Senior Management: If Executive Management truly understood what was going on with the Middle Managers and acted on it by replacing the incompetent Middle Management with a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kärcher.

Worked for Kärcher? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kärcher reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kärcher CEO Hartmut Jenner. All reviews posted anonymously by Kärcher employees.