K. Hovnanian Homes

www.khov.com

Good place to work until the market changed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is committed to deliver a quality product at a good price to the consumer and stands behind their product. Treated employees and customers fairly.

ConsManagement changes could be quick and dramatic, with no forewarning.
Corporate office middle management and staff in N.J. believed they had the answer to every problem, even ones they weren't familiar with. Too many experts with too little real experience. Often wondered if people got paid more for every slide in their PowerPoint presentations!

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate management needs to leave local issues to local management. Make decisive decisions instead of just incremental changes.

Went from good to bad when division management changed.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at K. Hovnanian Homes

Pros: Good systems and procedures. Well run warranty department. Cons: Ongoing downsizing. Cash poor company. Too much nepotism. The owner gets too involved in small details and is not a… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with employees about the condition of the company. Get rid of relatives who are not deserving of their positions. Quit getting too… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company, many great people and opportunities to advance

Community Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at K. Hovnanian Homes

Pros: Strong group of people, challenging work and opportunity for advancement Cons: The current economic situation has caused the company to severely… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate, communicate, communicate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on K. Hovnanian Homes.

Worked for K. Hovnanian Homes? Contribute to the Community!