Good expirience high burnout

Former Employee - Associate  in  Washington, DC
Former Employee - Associate in Washington, DC

I worked at K&L Gates LLP

Pros

Enjoyed beign there but worked too hard long term to sustain it. securities matters were sophisticated and I enjoyed the partner I worked with.

Cons

worked too hard to be worth it long term. Stingy with after hours meals even when there till 10 pm on a filing

Work with your assocaites to imporiove morale and to get better work flow established

Other Reviews for K&L Gates LLP

Not great

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at K&L Gates LLP

Pros

Good salary, interesting work. How much you like your job depends a lot on which partners you work with. Good credit for bringing in clients.

Cons

Jerk partners. Tries to compete with big boys on salary but us cheap on benefits - people are still using CRT monitors.

Be honest to the associates and don't try to be something you're not. Treat associates with respect. Try not to be a jerk.

Sinking Ship

Former Employee - Summer Associate  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Summer Associate in Chicago, IL

I worked at K&L Gates LLP

Pros

The pay is market rate, the facilities are top notch, and the people get along quite well and treat each other with respect.

Cons

There is not a lot of work to go around, and management is not good at keeping people informed about the status of the firm.

Be more open and upfront to employees about what is going on with the firm. Keeping people in the dark only hurt them in the long run. Ignorance is not bliss.

There are newer employer reviews for K&L Gates LLP.

Worked for K&L Gates LLP? Contribute to the Community!