K & N Management
www.knmanagement.com Austin, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Solid first job

Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at K & N Management part-time for more than a year

ProsGreat starting pay, friendly coworkers, lots of opportunities for increased pay, excellent place to have on resume for future retail jobs

ConsVery pushy about donating large amounts to whatever cause they're currently supporting, which on a relatively low income is tough. Store management is occasionally incompetent.

Advice to Senior ManagementLay off the push for donations. Your employees, though well paid for a service job, don't have the money to donate $100 (10 hours of work) to someone else.

Great company to work for, unfortunately food service is not for me.

Country Store Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at K & N Management full-time for more than a year

Pros: Malcolm Baldrige Award winner in Small Business Category, 2010 Competitive salary for entry-level food… Cons: No tips One 15 minute break during a 9-hour shift (I am certain this is not how the corporate office is run) Other entry-level food service employees… Advice to Senior Management: Consider drug testing to discourage drug use. Other peoples' drug use had the biggest negative impact on my working experience and precipitated my decision… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Another day, another burger.

Back of House (Former Employee)

I worked at K & N Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You come to work for K&N Management at any of their Mighty Fine Burgers locations because you hear about the wonderful… Cons: The way K&N tends to select their managing staff by just going down the ladder and getting the next closest person to take the job.… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to how managers are hired Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on K & N Management.

Worked for K & N Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at K & N Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for K & N Management CEO Thomas Schiller. All reviews posted anonymously by K & N Management employees.