KB Home
www.kbhome.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people

Acquisition Associate (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsThis company articulated a business strategy and executed the strategy. I had a good experience with the whole group in.

ConsThe career path can be unpredictable given the nature of the single-family home industry. Timing is the key in this business, and you can't control that.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne thing missing from KB Home is alumni relations. There is no effort on the company's part that I am aware of to keep in touch with people.

Exceeded my expectations

New Home Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at KB Home

Pros: Great benefits package.... Excellent training program.... Employees are given every opportunity to suceed... Best product for the price in the… Cons: Not having the ability to control your marketing efforts for… Advice to Senior Management: Actually follow through with the ideas that are great and let the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunity to make good money and develop sales skills

New Home Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at KB Home

Pros: Encouraging sales managers, great training program, fortune 500 company Cons: A little bit too much focus on the "business plan"… Advice to Senior Management: I think that upper leadership is great. Mid-level management should be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KB Home.

Worked for KB Home? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KB Home reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KB Home CEO Jeff Mezger. All reviews posted anonymously by KB Home employees.