There are newer employer reviews for KB Home

LACK OF ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!!!!

Current Employee - Disgruntled Employee
Current Employee - Disgruntled Employee

I have been working at KB Home

Pros

The best reason unfortunately is the benefits and that is about it

Cons

The downsides I would have to say are lack of advancement opportunities at least in my division and the way they go about internally promoting. You never know the job was even available it is never posted. Right now it is nothing they can do about it but to current market has caused a lot of strain as well.

VALUE YOUR EMPLOYEES BECAUSE THEIR VOICE MATTERS AS WELL. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE ABOUT TO WALK OUT THE DOOR BEFORE YOU WANT TO PROPERLY COMPENSATE THEM.

68 Other Employee Reviews for KB Home (View Most Recent)

KB Home: Go or no go

Current Employee - Office Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at KB Home

Pros

Great people, great learning experiences and ability to move up the ladder. The people are wonderful to work with and work for.

Cons

the market is the biggest concern right now. There have been a lot of layoffs which is never a good thing.

my manager is great... I can't speak for other departments though. She is on top of everything. as well as great at sharing information of what is going on in the company.

SALESPEOPLE BEWARE

Current Employee - New Home Sales Associate in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - New Home Sales Associate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KB Home

Pros

The company does seem to strive to satisfy it's 'external' clientele. I never had an experience where a customer's legitimate complaint or concerned was not addressed and remedied. The incredible disconnect between this mode of operation and the obvious lack of concern for employees is baffling.

Cons

A horrible environment for sales people. Long hours and absolutely no concern for an employees desire to balance or even have a personal life. Senior management is openly hostile towards salespeople and would certainly replace them with robots if the opportunity existed. It is an exhausting place to work.

Take a long look at your sales corp...the incredible turnover rate should speak volumes but you seem to not to care.

There are newer employer reviews for KB Home