KB Home
www.kbhome.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good company overall, but do your research before you take a job there.

Superintendent (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsKB Home as a company is one of the best builders in the business as far as it's organization is concerned on a corporate level. Education is very important and is pushed by management.

ConsThe Raleigh division unfortunately was vary disorganized at the local level. We built a lot of houses and did some good work but management and leadership was very much lacking. The right face was usually put out in front publicly, but it wasn't backed up internally.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot much since most have been fired or layed off!!

Great opportunity to hone marketing skills during a successful real estate cycle.

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at KB Home

Pros: KB Home was my most exciting and hands-on marketing opportunity. There is plenty to keep you busy and lots of fun events to host and… Cons: There are not many promotions available at the local level unless a division sees growth. Unfortunately I was on board during the downturn of the… Advice to Senior Management: More information and honesty in the stability of the company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you are going to work for this company, beware of your supervisors.

Warranty Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at KB Home

Pros: The benefits were about the only good thing about this company. If they followed through with all… Cons: dishonest policies and management, unrealistic expectations, lack of support when… Advice to Senior Management: maybe McDonalds would be a better place for you No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KB Home.

Worked for KB Home? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KB Home reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KB Home CEO Jeff Mezger. All reviews posted anonymously by KB Home employees.