KB Home
www.kbhome.com Los Angeles, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Beware before saying yes...ask questions and get answers before you're in.

Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Lancaster, CA

I worked at KB Home

ProsThere are some very small rewards but the cons outweigh the pros

ConsLots, forget about your family life, KB will be your life. Favoritism, lack of respect for its sales force. Promotes an unhealthy working environment amongst sales partners.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your sales people, take them seriously, show respect, consideration and true appreciation. Cut the favoritism and the back stabbing, be honest with them and adequate compensation for hard work and show loyalty to your people.

If you did not work on your own in a neighborhood with cool workmates working for KB Raleigh sucked.

Superintendent (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I worked at KB Home

Pros: Money was good. As a field superintendent you have… Cons: Pressure. They have BS standards of not closing a home unless it is 100% complete. If you find a nick in a cabinet… Advice to Senior Management: Make monthly CSI realistic. You want "fake" numbers. You want us to beg for the 10 even when the homeowner is not completely… More

Great opportunity to hone marketing skills during a successful real estate cycle.

Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at KB Home

Pros: KB Home was my most exciting and hands-on marketing opportunity. There is plenty to keep you busy and lots of fun events to host and… Cons: There are not many promotions available at the local level unless a division sees growth. Unfortunately I was on board during the downturn of the… Advice to Senior Management: More information and honesty in the stability of the company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KB Home.

Worked for KB Home? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KB Home reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KB Home CEO Jeff Mezger. All reviews posted anonymously by KB Home employees.