KB Home

www.kbhome.com
  www.kbhome.com
There are newer employer reviews for KB Home

Good company. Great place to start a career.

Former Employee - IT in Charleston, SC
Former Employee - IT in Charleston, SC

I worked at KB Home

Pros

Good company that is ahead of its competition. Great internship opportunities with a welcoming environment. KB Home takes good care of its employees. Company is in good position to ride out this rough economic situation. Is not in any eminent danger of closing operations.

KB Home pays interns well and offers mileage reimbursement for company business.

Cons

Homebuilder industry is in a major slump. Office environment has a certain level of fear. People are afraid of losing their job. Industry will not be ready for growth for over a year. Company is downsizing and coming off a hangover from the early 2000's real estate 'glory days'

Stick in there

71 Other Employee Reviews for KB Home (View Most Recent)

LACK OF ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!!!!

Current Employee - Disgruntled Employee
    Current Employee - Disgruntled Employee

I have been working at KB Home

Pros

The best reason unfortunately is the benefits and that is about it

Cons

The downsides I would have to say are lack of advancement opportunities at least in my division and the way they go about internally promoting. You never know the job was even available it is never posted. Right now it is nothing they can do about it but to current market has caused a lot of strain as well.

VALUE YOUR EMPLOYEES BECAUSE THEIR VOICE MATTERS AS WELL. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE ABOUT TO WALK OUT THE DOOR BEFORE YOU WANT TO PROPERLY COMPENSATE THEM.

KB Home: Go or no go

Current Employee - Office Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at KB Home

Pros

Great people, great learning experiences and ability to move up the ladder. The people are wonderful to work with and work for.

Cons

the market is the biggest concern right now. There have been a lot of layoffs which is never a good thing.

my manager is great... I can't speak for other departments though. She is on top of everything. as well as great at sharing information of what is going on in the company.

There are newer employer reviews for KB Home