There are newer employer reviews for KBM Group

Glad I work here

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at KBM Group

Pros

KBM sells technological solutions, so technology jobs are part of the business and technology workers are treated as part of the business, rather than just cost center that doesn't produce revenue. KBM is not publicly traded, so we don't have knee-jerk reactions to stock prices or analyst calls. The people are friendly and helpful to others. KBM has the lowest level of internal politics I've ever worked in. Management examines problems that arise with a view toward correcting the process rather than punishing the individuals involved. Overall, it's a great environment in which to work.

Cons

The merit pay raise pool is dictated by parent companies and is lower than the industry average for technology workers. There is no meaningful incentive bonus system for worker-level employees. Benefits seem costly for employees, but perhaps the employee costs are going up at all companies.

Advice to Management

While overall KBM provides an excellent environment in which to work and that's generally appreciated by the employees, many employees have expressed a desire for an incentive bonus plan.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good salary, interesting work, lack of advancment opportunities and managment support

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at KBM Group

Pros

Good salary & big fortunae 500 clients

Cons

no advancement and no support from management regarding career development. If they lose clients they layoff then rehire when more work is available.

Advice to Management

Look to build on employees skills so you can improve your abilities to secure more work

2. I worked at KBM Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There were a lot of challenging projects

Cons

It was not a big company but it was challenging

There are newer employer reviews for KBM Group