KBR

www.kbr.com

Good Company to Work

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe 9/80 schedule is nice, it has a really laid back enviroment and very safety oriented. People are very helpful and friendly; like a small city. Benefits are great also and very flexible if have problems or need time off. Working for projects one can learn different aspects of the job and not the same thing with every project. Very versatile in culture and good place for the older worker, they do not care if young or old as long as qualified.

ConsProjects are contract and with the admin assistants if no project you are out the door; not like the engineers and managers that have a station to go until projects come available. Keep the jobs here in the U.S. and do not send overseas. That is one reason they have lost many talented people.

Needs to update with the rest of the business world on their software programs and equipment. Do not be pinchy and take care of your employees with working equipment and give us more contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not send jobs/projects overseas, we need to be working and keep our people employed. Salaries could be a little better with the rest of the Engineering field but not be shabby either.

Despite low salary range, great environment until major management change in 2008.

Proposals (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

I worked at KBR full-time for more than a year

Pros: Now, pros may be few, except for OCONUS work opportunities. [Rating would've been 4-5 stars during… Cons: Unstable environment, management by fear and intimidation, dearth of communication,… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some humans again who listen to staff who are trying their best to serve the company. Meet… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I love working for KBR.

Pipe Superintendent (Current Employee) Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at KBR full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Iv'e been with KBR about five years this time. I haven't… Cons: If you don't like to travel this might not be the best choice for you. If you… Advice to Senior Management: My only dilemma is not enough notice on where I'm… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KBR.

Worked for KBR? Contribute to the Community!