KBR
www.kbr.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Overall a great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey take great care of their people, always pay on time, have an excellent support structure. When I worked for them, we always had the best living arrangements possible.

ConsNot always the best paying, tons of paperwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive managers the authority to fire people. I worked on the LCIII contract where Managers held all the responsibility for their department but were not given the ability to outright fire people. The way that the HR process was, meaning that the only path a Manager had was to counsel an employee, and having to do this multiple times, before HR would recommend them to be fired, and if an employee was counseled, they couldn't apply for a different job within KBR for 120 days, because of this, it forces Managers to put up with substandard employees in hopes that they move on on their own.

Excellent time every time I worked for kbr

Kuwait City (Kuwait)

I have been working at KBR full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Pay, hours, team work, benefits, management Cons: There are no cons for working with kbr Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I had a immense learning curve in the Piping Department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at KBR as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Some of the best point about KBR: 1: It is a mature company with a lot of experience in projects worldwide 2. They have their own… Cons: 1. As it is a large industry, contributions to projects are small in the initial years. 2. As… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KBR.

Worked for KBR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KBR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KBR CEO Bill Utt. All reviews posted anonymously by KBR employees.