KBR
www.kbr.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

I was stationed in Iraq so the conditions could of been better but I was compensated well for the time I was gone.

Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsWorking overseas for long periods of time (over 330 days in year) can be benifitual for not having to pay taxes to the IRS and state goverment. R & R every 4 months.

Consoverseas its 12 hours a day 7 days a week nonstop and in a war zone. It is very difficult for people that have families back in the U.S. not having the freedom to come and go as you please on your days off.

Advice to Senior Managementnewly hired employes should have an option on some type of retirement plan. Which is not an option as a new hire working overseas.

Rewarding, both professionally and personally

Technical Advisor - Piping (Current Employee)

I have been working at KBR

Pros: The people are superb. Coworkers are courteous and professional, department management actually cares about the employees, and there are plenty… Cons: Senior management can seem impersonal to the rank & file, though they're trying to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

KBR provided me a job.

I have been working at KBR

Pros: In this economy, its a job that is credible on your resume.… Cons: Salary bands are not aligned accordingly to the rest of… Advice to Senior Management: Performance recognition needs to be assessed more frequently. Morale boosting from… More
There are newer reviews on KBR.

Worked for KBR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KBR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KBR CEO Bill Utt. All reviews posted anonymously by KBR employees.