KCI

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for KCI

Future of KCI

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at KCI full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Established company and leader in the field.

Cons

product patents are no longer exclusive, so competition has entered the market and KCI's market share is eroding. They are no longer in a growth mode and are now in a situation where they are struggling to maintain current market share.

Get in touch with the staff and communicate the challenges faced by the company.

12 Other Employee Reviews for KCI (View Most Recent)

A great product offering on board a ship that is off course!!

Former Employee - Post Acute Account Executive in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Post Acute Account Executive in San Antonio, TX

I worked at KCI full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best technology available on the market. A lot of well seasoned professionals who truly care about patients. The quality of the product line and the strong clinical support team allowed the customers (clinicians deploying VAC therapy to customers) to save limbs and lives.

Cons

From my perspective the company leadership has lost sight of the value of direct customer contact and clinical field support.

Redeploy your Clinical account managers and expand that team. I was a Sales team member not a clinician, however, I could not have had the success that I had without the customer support and training that I was able to provide thanks to my CAM Support

Plenty of talent Executive leadership lacking

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at KCI

Pros

Compensation is average to above average, there are plenty of changes to take on projects. Industry is still viable and company is the industry leader.

Cons

No defined career progression planning. Department collaboration is lacking which causes slow change and no business alignment. Company is good at attracting talent but lacks the execution to retain talent due to the previously state lack of career progression planning.

Incorporate a philosophy that will drive cross departmental collaboration. More transparency to the management philosophy to the employees. More access to the executive leadership team. Define a direction and stick with it.

There are newer employer reviews for KCI