KEYW
www.keywcorp.com Hanover, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Benefits

ProsKEYW has some of the best benefits available in the contracting arena: Generous PTO, Tuition and Training, ESPP and a 10% 401k match. They have lots of company functions, such as BBQs, quarterly all hands meetings and parties.

ConsKEYW has too many managers. The opportunities they have while diverse are mostly subcontracting opportunities. They do not have enough prime contracting vehicles. Would like a medical stipend for not participating in medical insurance. Currently participate in military benefits, but the company provides no advantages to this.

Good company

I have been working at KEYW full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There's a lot of genuine personality with the management. They never… Cons: Training opportunities are somewhat slim. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company experiencing some growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at KEYW full-time

Pros: Benefits are amazing, contracts are usually exciting and fulfilling. There is a lot of focus on providing for the employees, through morale building… Cons: Communication can be difficult if you are active on a contract, which could be said for just about any other company. The company went through… Advice to Senior Management: Team less and Prime more. The company should be begin framing it's future for organic growth and take on the technical leadership role that is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KEYW.

Worked for KEYW? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KEYW reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KEYW CEO Leonard E. Moodispaw. All reviews posted anonymously by KEYW employees.