KEYW
www.keywcorp.com Hanover, MD 500 to 999 Employees

Company cares about its employees

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at KEYW full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompany often goes above and beyond for its employees. They take a professional and personal interest. Other public companies I've worked for try to nickel and dime their employees. They have only improved funds for employees such as training since going public.

ConsOften with companies that acquire companies sometimes there is a struggle with establishing identity. Keyw is still making a uniform brand to employees and external customers.

Poor direction, poor organization, uncaring management

I have been working at KEYW full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: PTO is among the best in industry, 401k matching is… Cons: This company is a "body shop" so to speak. Highly motivated individuals seeking a challenge would probably be better served and valued with another company.… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with employees in a fashion other than the quarterly… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

They talk a lot about opportunities, but it's hard to figure out how to get any of them

Hanover, MD

I have been working at KEYW

Pros: Option to telecommute Flex time Good paid time off Cons: Management makes it very difficult to understand what the heck is going on - constant reshuffling and being dumped under… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KEYW.

Worked for KEYW? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KEYW reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KEYW CEO Leonard E. Moodispaw. All reviews posted anonymously by KEYW employees.