KEYW

www.keywcorp.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for KEYW

Company cares about its employees

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Hanover, MD
Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Hanover, MD

I have been working at KEYW full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company often goes above and beyond for its employees. They take a professional and personal interest. Other public companies I've worked for try to nickel and dime their employees. They have only improved funds for employees such as training since going public.

Cons

Often with companies that acquire companies sometimes there is a struggle with establishing identity. Keyw is still making a uniform brand to employees and external customers.

23 Other Employee Reviews for KEYW (View Most Recent)

Poor direction, poor organization, uncaring management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

I have been working at KEYW full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

PTO is among the best in industry, 401k matching is superior, health care his great

Cons

This company is a "body shop" so to speak. Highly motivated individuals seeking a challenge would probably be better served and valued with another company. I think salary is approximately 20% below market. Many people I have spoken with have had the impression they were going to do something other that what they are actually doing, but this happens at many companies. Simply put, management only cares about you as a person upon initial hire, after that you are a dollar sign or a number to them.

Communicate with employees in a fashion other than the quarterly financial briefings.

They talk a lot about opportunities, but it's hard to figure out how to get any of them

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

I have been working at KEYW

Pros

Option to telecommute
    Flex time
    Good paid time off

Cons

Management makes it very difficult to understand what the heck is going on - constant reshuffling and being dumped under random managers who don't necessarily care about my project
    Difficult to get new opportunities, request for raises / promotions completely ignored
    Underpaid