KFC
www.kfc.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Thought provoking, physically demanding experience

Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee)
Redding, CA

I worked at KFC full-time for more than 10 years

ProsIf you like to stay busy this is the place for you. Managers work along side of the team to deliver results. There is never a dull moment between the work, terrific employees, and regular customers. Free meals. Good compensation depending on franchisee.

ConsKFC corp runs specials to increase sales with no interest in profitability. Franchisees are in the business to make money. Often times this puts a GM in the crossfire. However upper management often understands this balancing act and is sympathetic.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lose your stores to your direct competitor, Popeyes.

Awesome. I will always remember it.

Cashier (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

I have been working at KFC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great working environment making you become better Cons: None so far i can think of. Advice to Senior Management: None so far. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a good place to work

KFC (Former Employee)
Panama City, FL

I worked at KFC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Laid back work environment, allowed to listen to the radio… Cons: The store manager was terrible. Repeatedly stole money out of the safe along with the other shift managers and… Advice to Senior Management: Get some security cameras. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on KFC.

Worked for KFC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KFC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KFC CEO David Novak. All reviews posted anonymously by KFC employees.