KIK custom products
www.kikcorp.com Elkhart, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

A company that is run very efficiently, by good people

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Concord, CA

I worked at KIK custom products as an intern for less than a year

ProsSenior management is made up of down-to-earth executives. KIK is a B2B company that may not be known by the consumer, but the R&D and manufacturing scale allow many consumer and private label brands to exist, making it humbling to work for such a company.

ConsGrowth opportunities are small in the business, unless you're in a sales role. However, the industry is increasingly competitive, making customer acquisitions more difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more transparent lines of communication between your plant operations and management, invest in new technology and do not be afraid of change.

Like being in a prison

Gas House Tech (Former Employee)
Gainesville, GA

I worked at KIK custom products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: you didn't have to work over 40 hrs a week… Cons: 20 min break, very hot, everything was bad Advice to Senior Management: I was employed there for over 4 years very prejudice enviornment, low morale, very hot and cold no A/C or heat, 20 min break all… More

Good place to learn, absolutely terrible place to work.

Analytical Chemist (Former Employee)
Elkhart, IN

I worked at KIK custom products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good place to start out learning about gas and liquid… Cons: Production typically runs six to seven days a week, nearly the entire year, with overtime for chemist paid at 1x hourly rate. Yearly raises are most… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on KIK custom products.

Worked for KIK custom products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KIK custom products reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by KIK custom products employees.