KIT digital
www.kit-digital.com Prague, Czech Republic 1000 to 5000 Employees

A return to form

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
York, England (UK)

ProsThe previous management at KIT Digital were an unmitigated disaster. KIT had been on a buying spree with no coherent plan and the management were like kids in a sweet shop with a credit card.

Thankfully there is now adult management in place who have a clue about the nuggets of gold that were accidentally bought during that spree. KIT is going through a major restructuring (and will soon be renamed), which is concentrating on the Ioko, Polymedia, Kewego, Multicast Media and Megahertz divisions which actually have businesses worth having.

The ioko division has gone through a lot of changes, with many personnel leaving during the dark days, but there is still a collection of excellent technical people, and the morale of the company has leapt following the turnaround. We can get back to doing what we do best, providing excellent managed service and products.

Now that the dross is being discarded, the company has the opportunity to once more develop to its potential.

The company is extremely interesting to work for on a technical level, and with many different customer teams, it is possible to move between different technologies and customers whilst still remaining with the same employer.

The current management appears to have an understanding that their core asset is the people who work here.

ConsHas been a roller coaster ride, but appears that those days are coming to an end.

Because people tend to stay (notwithstanding the recent turmoil), can be a slow process for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going with the turnaround - and remember the non-video aspects of the company

Was awful, problems being dealt with, light at the end of the tunnel

Architect (Current Employee)
    York, England (UK)

I have been working at KIT digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Ioko part of KIT still offers the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects in the North of England. Kit in… Cons: still some way to go to real stability car parking is… Advice to Senior Management: continue the road forward now the mess has been cleared… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Finally got good background. Employees are not good valued

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
    Madrid (Spain)

I have been working at KIT digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Multinational environment, new technology cloud based services, good first look... Cons: Each country by its own side, low to very low… Advice to Senior Management: Take more care about employees. Think and make decissions for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on KIT digital.

Worked for KIT digital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KIT digital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KIT digital CEO Peter Heiland. All reviews posted anonymously by KIT digital employees.